Monday, September 20, 2010

Its been a while!

I've slacked off on posting regularly... Sorry. I'll try to do better :) A lot has happened the past few weeks, the biggest thing being Lilly's 5th birthday! Her birthday video is posted here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyEeU2-C0ps

I cannot believe she is 5. It doesn't seem possible. She is growing up way too fast...all the girls are! She had a great birthday. We always let the birthday person choose where we eat for supper on their birthday and she chose Ruby Tuesday, then we came home for cake. She had a super hero cake, which she loved! She loved all her gifts and said it was the best birthday ever :)

This past weekend, the girls and I went to visit my family. We had a great visit, but it went by way too fast. Doug left yesterday to go to Atlanta. He'll be there for work all this week (well he'll be home Thursday night). Hopefully the week goes by quickly. We miss him already!

Well, I need to get going. Lilly is playing with her new Zumbuddy on Webkinz and needs my assistance :) I just wanted to post a quick update and say that yes, we're still alive and well :) I'll try to post more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment