Friday, October 1, 2010

October already?!?

I cannot believe that today is October 1! Time is flying by way too quickly. Before you know it, it will be Thanksgiving and then Christmas is right after that. The year will be over before you know it. I am glad that its finally cooling off and starting to feel like fall! 90's in mid-late September is insane! The highs for the next several days are in the 70s...perfect! :)

Progress reports came home a few days ago and the three big girls are all doing great in school! Alyssa's teacher said she is doing wonderful and she is incredibly smart and sweet :) She's already got almost 100 AR points!!! Makaela's teacher said she is as smart as she can be and is doing really well. And Sydney is doing great as well. She has stayed on green every day this year so far and she is incredibly proud of herself for that (we're super proud of her too!). I think she only stayed on green for the whole week a handful of times last year. She's a talker... :)

The two littlest girls are doing great as well! They both love learning! Lilly is really into math these days. She asks if we can do "preschool stuff" every day and almost every time I ask her what she wants to do, she says "Math!". Its really need to see her understanding things and learning new things. She also loves teaching Ella! She will write a letter and ask Ella what letter is it. Ella can recognize almost all of the letters (uppercase and lowercase). Of course their favorite things we've done are food related :)

Ella hasn't had any problems with her knees or ankles for 2.5 weeks now. Its been great! Of course I find myself wondering if maybe it was just some weird virus that lasted longer than normal or some fluke thing that's now a thing of the past. I know that isn't very likely, but I can't help but get hopeful every time she goes a while without problems. I have a feeling I'm just setting myself up to be really disappointed when she does have problems again. But for right now I'm hoping she won't!


No comments:

Post a Comment