Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 2: I'm thankful for...

our washer and dryer! Even though they have had some issues lately and it takes 2 cycles to dry a load of clothes, I'm thankful that we have them and that they are still working as well as they are! We have a ton of laundry. And, I've come to realize that it will not be totally caught up for a while...maybe ever. As soon as I think I've gotten caught up, the girls will clean their rooms and the laundry basket is overflowing again. I've been doing my best to stay as caught up as possible lately though. I'm very thankful that we have a washer and dryer so I can do that. I can't imagine having to lug our dirty laundry to the laundry mat once a week or so in order to have clean clothes. And I really can't imagine what it was like before washing machines were widely available. I don't even want to think of washing all the clothes we go through by hand. Now I'm off to use the washer and dryer I'm so thankful for :)

No comments:

Post a Comment