Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ice Day!

We got some ice on top of the snow, so the girls were out of school again today and Doug was out of work. We were able to get a few things done and just hung out. I'm loving spending so much time together with nothing to do. I am starting to go a little stir crazy though! We decided to talk a walk to the gas station up the street just to get out of the house a little. The roads are still pretty bad in spots. I'm hoping by Thursday they are clear and the girls are able to go back to school! Makaela is supposed to have an appointment in the morning, but we're going to have to reschedule it. Hopefully they will be able to get her in soon. Ella's ultrasound was supposed to be today but its been rescheduled for Friday (we have to be there at 7:30 so I'm really hoping the roads are clear and the girls are back in school by then!). And her eye appointment was supposed to be Monday, but they were closed yesterday and today and will be closed again tomorrow, so hopefully that will be able to be rescheduled for sometime soon as well. I'm SOO ready to get her ultrasound done and hear back from the rheumatologist! I called today asking if they'd gotten any more results and she called back and said they were waiting for the ultrasound results and then she'd talk to the doctor and call me back. So I probably won't hear anything until next week. I guess a few more days really isn't that big of a deal...I mean we've been waiting and wanting to find out what's going on since July, but I'm loosing patience. I know that some of the tests have come back abnormal/elevated, so SOMETHING is going on. I want to know what and how to help her. I'm scared of hearing the answer, but at the same time, I'm more scared of not getting any answers again.

No comments:

Post a Comment