Monday, January 24, 2011

What I'm Thankful For-Day 1

I have decided that I'm going to write about one think I'm thankful for every day (well, I'm going to try...I can't promise I won't miss a few now and then!) for...well, I don't know how long :) So here goes!

Today I'm thankful for coffee!!! :) After nights like last night (I couldn't sleep...no clue why, but its beyond annoying!) and days like today (super busy...one thing after another, so definitely no time to rest, much less time for a nap!) I love coffee! :) I didn't even like it until a few years ago and now I drink it all the time. And on the same hand, I'm thankful for our coffee maker. Its definitely nothing fancy (although I'd love, love, love to have a nice one one day) but it works and provides me with hot coffee and for that I'm thankful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment